GeoCorp is a direct manufacturer of thermocouples, thermocouple wire, thermocouple connectors and thermocouple protection tubes. We have an in-house state of the art calibration laboratory which is accredited by NVLAP, lab code: 200496-0, which is traceable to the N.I.S.T. We are able to meet your delivery needs through an extensive inventory of raw materials and a dedicated staff willing to do what it takes to get your thermocouples out.
- Custom manufactured thermocouple assemblies of all types and configurations.
- Material is available which meets AMS 2750 Rev. E & BAC 5621 K. All material meets Special Limits of Error, +/-2°F or 0.4% whichever is greater.
- GeoSpec Material is available with maximum temperature tolerance of +/-2°F or 0.2% whichever is greater.
- In-house state of the art calibration laboratory which is accredited by NVLAP, lab code: 200496-0, which is traceable to the N.I.S.T.
- Direct manufacturer of thermocouple wire allowing control to ensure your needs are met. Insulations offered are Vitreous Silica, Fiber-Glass and Ceramic Fiber.
- We can set up a Blanket Stocking Program taking into account the yearly consumption and then having material, thermocouples or thermocouple wire, ready to ship. This can be done with either set releases or on a call for release basis.
- A human being answers the phone during business hours, getting your needs handled as quickly as possible.
- All of our sales and customer service personnel follow a training matrix which includes time spent in the production facility. This allows a customer's needs to be met on the first phone call in most cases; not being put into "Engineering's" voicemail.
- We can ship right up to 5:00pm EST in stock items to keep you up and running eliminating the "cut off" time to have something ship today.