Our thermocouple temperature sensors are available in a range of metals and calibrations to meet the specifications of your application, with product availability to help you get what you need faster than our competitors.
GeoCorp’s premium thermocouples can be used in a variety of applications. We provide engineers and purchasing managers both standard and custom thermocouples for use in the following industries:
- Aerospace/ Jet engines
- Emissions Monitoring
- Furnace profiles
- Heat treatment
- Industrial monitoring
- Power plants
- Waste treatment
- And more
- In-house manufacturing of materials keeps turnaround time low
- All material is pre-tested in our NVLAP-accredited quality control lab (lab code 200496-0) to ensure we deliver top quality products
- Thermocouple builder allows you to customize our product to your specific needs
- ANSI color coded designations for quick identification of thermocouple calibration
- Multiple diameters, sheath materials, hot junction styles, and termination options
- Specialty sensors available for extreme environments like molten nickel beryllium, jet engine test stands, and more
Every one of our thermocouples has its own special advantages. At GeoCorp, we work hard to ensure that your business’ needs are met and that our products provide the best solutions for your applications.
If you have any questions or need more information or pricing details, our experienced customer service team can help. Contact us today to get in touch with one of our temperature control experts.
Explore Our Thermocouples