We all know that minor temperature variances can have a major impact on the safety and functionality of your products. That’s why every one of our thermocouple elements meets the special limits of error tolerances of ASTM E230 Table 1.
QUALITY PLUS OPTIONS
Aside from the quality of our elements, we know that every business has its own unique needs.
We have a seemingly endless number of options for your application:
• Calibration Types: Type K, N, J, and R/S
• Element Options: Single, duplex, or B & C
• B&S Gauge: Choose from nine options
• Insulators: Cordierite, Hafnia, or Alumina / Mullite
• Hot Junction Styles: Twisted and welded, recessed, butt weld
• Termination Styles: Bare leads, copper lugs, spade or ring terminals, and more
QUALITY PLUS OPTIONS PLUS CONVENIENCE
We understand that offering options that meets your needs doesn’t help you unless you have the elements in-hand. That’s why we keep all materials in stock. You don’t waste time contacting multiple vendors to get what you need. You just get quality product and a faster turnaround time.
Are you in need of thermocouple elements? Give us a call at 419-433-1101 or contact us online today to see how we can help.